I was tagged my mrsjadecurtiss to post 5 things I like about myself publicly. Alright, I accept! :)
1. I like that I’m a likable person. I haven’t met anyone who openly said they hated me, which is reassuring. (if you actually hate me just keep it to yourself, thank you)
2. My looks, mostly. I have off days where I get a little insecure about, you know, my nose or legs or the fact that I’m only 5 ft tall. But in the end, I like my body and I’m very comfortable in it.
3. My voice. I actually find it very pure and soothing. If I someday do a recording of my voice, I would show you. I guess my singing voice would go under here too.
4. My eye color. Hazel. I like the fact that it’s not just one color, it’s a mixture of green AND brown. But it looks brown in most lighting.
5. The fact that not much bothers me and I’m willing to listen to people no matter the circumstances. Y’know having autism (this is just an example), I went to a camp with autistic kids. Some were high functioning, like I am, but others were severe and always needed reassurance that everything was ok. Maybe I understood them better than the camp leaders did, but they really all took a liking to me and some of them even said I was the only one who really got them. The only one who really understood what was going on with them. And that made me feel so much better about myself.
Whew, Ok. I’m supposed to challenge 10 of my followers so if you receive a message from me, I wuv u :3